Stan has been a shareholder with Eberle Berlin for more than twenty-five years. Stan’s practice focuses on all types of litigation, labor and employment law, and commercial transactions. Stan has been lead or co-chair in trials throughout Idaho, and has successfully argued before the Idaho Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Stan has an “AV” rating with Martindale-Hubbell (the highest rating available for a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics).
Areas of Expertise
- Business Counseling
- Business Transactions
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law (Litigation and Transactions)
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Personal Injury and Property Damage Litigation
- Real Estate (Litigation and Transactions)
- Idaho State Bar Association, Member
- Idaho State Bar ABA/YLD Disaster Legal Assistance, Former Director
Coached Youth Soccer and Baseball
Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program, Pro Bono Attorney
The River Club Men’s Golf Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.
Idaho State University, B.B.A, cum laude
News & Announcements
Eberle Berlin is pleased to announce that David Arkoosh, along with his team, has joined the firm as a partner. Mr. Arkoosh is a fifth-generation Idahoan and a second-generation Idaho lawyer with a...
U.S News & World Reportranked Eberle Berlin as one of the best law firms in Idaho in the 2014 “Best Law Firms” rankings. The firm received four first-tier rankings in Idaho, the highest...