Dan is an associate attorney with Eberle Berlin. Dan’s practice focuses on defense-side civil litigation, with an emphasis on insurance defense and coverage. Prior to joining Eberle Berlin, Dan worked for a well-known Boise civil litigation firm, and prior to that was the staff attorney for the Honorable Melissa Moody of Idaho’s Fourth Judicial District Court.
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Subrogation Claims
- Personal Injury and Property Damage Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Litigation associate with Boise insurance defense firm
- Staff attorney to the Hon. Melissa Moody, District Court Judge for the
- Fourth Judicial District of the State of Idaho
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College, J.D., cum laude
University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
News & Announcements
Eberle Berlin is pleased to announce that David Arkoosh, along with his team, has joined the firm as a partner. Mr. Arkoosh is a fifth-generation Idahoan and a second-generation Idaho lawyer with a...
U.S News & World Reportranked Eberle Berlin as one of the best law firms in Idaho in the 2014 “Best Law Firms” rankings. The firm received four first-tier rankings in Idaho, the highest...